The unique feature of Mobdro free TV is it can be used for Kodi software. Are you well-versed with the features of Kodi software? If not, let me help you with this. Kofi Software is a popular software now-a-day which is used for playing and viewing any of the streaming medias lie videos, chrome casts, podcasts, music or videos from the internet.
It can also explore the files stored on the local disk drives and network files. You can use it on any of the following platforms: Linux, Android, Apple, and Windows. It has about 10-foot user interface inbuilt software which can be used with remote controls and TV. The founder of this software is XBMC Foundation. The primary characteristic of this software for an average user is, it a free and open source media player.
Step By Step Guide on Install Mobdro Video Add-On For KODI/XBMC
After knowing so many features associated with this KODI software, you must be thinking of giving it a try. So let us help you with this. Here, we are providing a step-by-step guide for installing Mobdro on Kodi Software:
- Open the Kodi Application by clicking ‘Open’. Then tap the ‘System’ tab. Go to ‘File manager’.
- Open it and in the profile directory, go for ‘Add Source’.
- Click ‘None’ button and type http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and select ‘Done.’ You will be given a privilege of naming the source according to your choice. Name it anything you want. (Ex. Repo) and then click OK.
- Now, go to the Home Screen and then to the ‘System’ option and then ‘Add-On’ option. Now, you have to select the option ‘Install from zipping files.’
- Choose the source (The source that you named like Repo). You will be needed to select a zip file with the name repository.ah.zip.
- Wait with patience for a few seconds and you will be notified about the enabling of the Add-Ons.
- Now, with the Add-Ons enabled, select the Get Add-Ons option and look for AH Add-on repository.
- After selecting it, click on Video Add-Ons option. Bingo! You will get Mobdro here. Select Mobdro.
- Click on the install button and wait for a few minutes until it installs.
Yo-hoo! Mobdro is successfully installed on KODI. To search for the Mobdro video and features, go to the option of Video >>> Add-Ons >>> Mobdro.
This version is free from any errors, so you will not face any problems whatsoever was there in the previous versions. Happy KODIing for Mobdro.